7 Ways to Better Suiting
How to Know Your Suit Fits
An exceptional suit doesn't look so exceptional if it does not fit properly. Here are 7 ways to know:
1. Make sure the shoulder pads end with your shoulders.
2. Your flat hands should slide easily into the suit under the lapels when the top (or middle) button is fastened. In the event that you put a fist in, the suit should move at the button.
3. The top button of an two-button suit -- or the center button of your three-button suit -- shouldn't fall season below your navel.
4. With your arms at your sides, your knuckles should be even with the bottom of your suit jacket.
5. Jacket sleeves should fall season where the foundation of your thumb fits your wrist.
6. Between .25 & . 5 inch of your shirt cuff should be visible.
7. One inches of break.
About Bespoke Custom Clothing
Founded in 2014, Bespoke is recognized as the fastest growing menswear company in Utah. Bespoke is committed to providing clients around the globe with the highest quality products, while striving to be the most convenient and efficient tailor available.
Bespoke has provided their suiting services to professional athletes, executives, doctors, attorneys, business owners, and everyday gentleman that appreciate well-tailored suits, outerwear, and custom shirts.
Bespoke products are available globally as we’ve incorporated technology to cater to clients as far away as Germany. For more information visit www.Bespoke-Clothing.com